Ideal professional development for health and NLP practitioners!
Tap into the Mind-Body Connection
- Take control of health
- Promote self-healing
- Enhance health & wellbeing
- Backed by scientific evidence
Date: May 4-5, 2019
Venue: Glenalta, SA (address provided upon registration)
Cost: $649 (Early Bird $599 if registered by April 1, 2019)
Bookings: Download the The Mainspring Method Level 1 May 2019 – Event Flyer and Registration Form or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Learn the essence of mind-body medicine for improving health and wellbeing.
Used by doctors, integrative medicine practitioners and natural therapists worldwide, mind-body medicine is a scientifically proven area of healthcare that harnesses the powerful relationship between your mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
But there has always been a missing part of the puzzle: getting to the root of the psychological or emotional issues that trigger physical health issues. What if you could identify the psycho-emotional causes of ill-health, and use the tools of coaching and psychology to address them?
The Mainspring Method does just that. The end result? True healing, not just dealing with the symptoms.
This modality has been developed by mind-body expert and health psychologist, Miriam Henke. Discover the power of the mind-body connection and how you can use it to improve your health on all levels. (Includes pre-study. Prerequisites for this program apply.)
See all the details here: The Mainspring Method Level 1 May 2019 – Event Flyer and Registration Form
In the Level 1 Training you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the mind-body connection
- Learn the neuroscience and scientific research behind mind-body medicine
- Understand the psycho-emotional causes of many physical ailments
- Learn how to complete a health survey
- Experience different ways of tapping into the mind-body connection
- Explore the essence of Integrative Medicine
- Receive a structured approach to helping yourself and others
- Get a practical mind-body medicine toolkit you can use straight away.
- NLP Practitioner certification OR
- Be a qualified health practitioner (e.g. counsellor, psychologist, GP, naturopath, TCM practitioner, health/life coach, etc.)
- Complete the pre-study program (provided with registration)
Download the Registration Form here: The Mainspring Method Level 1 May 2019 – Event Flyer and Registration Form